The Data Controller  is Hansuke Consulting Limited. It is registered with the Registrar of Companies in England and Wales as a limited liability company, Company number 10136213. Our registered office is 71-75 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ. In this document, ‘Hansuke Consulting’, ‘we’, and ‘us’ refers to Hansuke Consulting Limited and ‘you’ refers to this website users and Hansuke customers.
This privacy statement demonstrates our commitment to your privacy and sets out our current policies. Any personal information we have about you has a high level of protection against any unauthorised or accidental disclosure, access or deletion. We have strict security procedures to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data. We will only process personal data for the purpose it was collected for. If we intend to process data other than the unspecified use, we will contact you before undertaking further processing.
What personal information do we collect?
- When we provide Services to clients, we sometimes handle personal information as a processor (for example, tax reporting). This means that we process the information solely on the instructions of our clients, who retain control of the information. Therefore, if our use of your personal information is not covered by this policy, you may need to contact the client (and controller) on whose behalf the processing of your information is carried out.
- In certain instances, we can collect identity data which may include title, first name, last name, maiden name, date of birth, title and gender.
- Contact data which could include your address, email and telephone numbers.
- Financial data that may contain bank account details.
- Information that we are required to obtain by law, such as tax residency.
- Marketing and Communications data may include preferences in receiving marketing communications from us.
- Open Data and Public Records which may include any information that is openly available on the internet.
- We do not collect any sensitive data about our customers. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about health and genetic and biometric data.
Source of information
We may collect personal data through a variety of sources:
- From direct interactions, when you engage us either in a personal capacity or as a representative of your employer;
- As disclosed to us by our clients when necessary, in the provision of our services;
- From attendance at Hansuke hosted or sponsored events;
- When contacted for a complaint, enquiry or notice; and
- Information provided to us when we conduct “Know Your Client” checks.
Use of information
We process personal information about a data subject for the following reasons:
- To deliver our services in order to fulfil our contract with you;
- To comply with laws and regulations that apply to the us;
- To respond to complaints and seek to resolve them;
- To carry out “Know Your Client” checks and screening, prior to starting a new engagement;
- For client communications, service, billing and administration;
- To ensure that we carry our business in an effective and efficient manner; and
- To carry out marketing activities and send events invites where you have provided consent.
Legal basis of processing
Hansuke Consulting in its personal data processes has applied the following legal basis:
- When we have obtained clear consent from the data subject for a specific purpose i.e. Marketing.
- When we take specific steps to enter in a contract or perform our contractual obligations, such as providing consulting services to our customers.
- When we perform our legal or statutory obligations, such as regulatory reporting.
- We may rely on legitimate interest as lawful basis of processing personal data.
Disclosure of information
We may decide to share personal information with outside organisations. This is essential in the delivery of our services and compliant with all regulations.
- We can share personal information to authorities that can include Government agencies and other regulators based in the United Kingdom.
- Sub-contractors where we have received authorisation from you.
- Professional advisers including lawyers as part of a litigation or defence.
- Banks and other financial services companies in order to execute payment or services.
Sending data outside the EEA
Personal data about individuals can be transferred to locations outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When this is done, Hansuke Consulting ensures that this transfer is lawful. We also make every effort to ensure that there is an appropriate level of protection and safeguards in accordance with the GDPR.
Data Subject Rights
In certain circumstances, you may be entitled to:
- Access your personal information;
- Request the correction or deletion of your personal information;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal information;
- Object to the processing of your personal information;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information;
- Request receipt or transmission to another organisation, in a machine-readable form, of the personal information that you have provided; and
- Complain to your local supervisory authority (see below).
Data subjects can exercise their rights by contacting us by email at email@example.com. If you exercise any of these rights in regard to processing your personal information, we will act in accordance with our legal and contractual obligations.
You must ensure that you provide us with accurate and relevant information as well as informing us of any changes. We will report, as part of our legal or contractual obligations, to the regulatory authority based on the information provided. If inaccurate information is provided, we may not be able to provide our services to you.
Automated Decision Making
Hansuke Consulting in its processes, does not rely on automated decision making and profiling.
Retention of information
Hansuke Consulting will retain personal information in line with its Data Retention Policy. We will only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data. If the personal information is no longer needed, we may destroy, delete or anonymise it.
Please note that this Privacy Statement does not extend to third party service providers. Any social media post/comments and any public reviews you send to us, such as via LinkedIn, will be shared under the terms of the relevant platform and could be made public. We do not control these platforms and are not responsible for this kind of sharing.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or on our data processing activities, please contact us call us at +44 (0) 203 865 0624 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hansuke Consulting Limited reserves the right to modify sections of this Privacy Statement at any time.